Viva Wallet Developer Portal
You can accept payments online through Viva Wallet if you:
- have an online store using WooCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, Magento or OpenCart
- have your own online store that was built just for you
- do not have an online store, but have only a physical store
- do not have a store at all, and are self-employed or work as a freelancer
- are a charity institution or non-profit organisation
- have a marketplace where sellers offer their products / services to customers.
The Viva Wallet Developer Portal is the single point of reference for merchants, integrators and developers who need to know how to integrate with Viva Wallet.
Viva Wallet provides acquiring and issuing services enabling businesses to receive payments from their customers (accepting a multitude of payment methods), access transaction data, manage corporate expenses and more. Our all-in-one banking solution comprises a local IBAN account, business debit cards and a payment gateway.
Viva Wallet offers many benefits:
- Unified payments: your payments are unified both across channels, whether online payments or physical payments through POS, and across the 23 European countries we operate in.
- Own solution: we are a licensed acquirer with direct scheme connectivity, using our own platform with no intermediaries for all our payment solutions.
- Quick onboarding: no-hassle all-digital user-friendly onboarding with instant activation.
- High conversion rates: recognize returning shoppers and preferred payment methods, use stored payment details to reduce customer effort and accelerate the payment.
- 0% acceptance fees: earn back your acceptance fees by using your Viva Wallet Debit Mastercard for your corporate expenses.
- Local IBAN account: we provide you with an IBAN-enabled local merchant account, so that you don’t have to set up a separate settlement account with a Bank.
- Daily payouts: your online sales are cleared daily into your business account, even if it’s a weekend or a public holiday.
- Multiple payment methods: Accept multiple payment methods, including international card schemes (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and more), local card schemes (Bancontact, and more), digital wallets (Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay™), other payment methods such as PayPal™, Trustly, Sofort, BLIK, EPS, giropay, iDEAL, MULTIBANCO, Payconiq™, as well as online banking, direct debit, and more.
- Recurring payments: charge automatically the customer, for a fixed or variable amount, on a regular or non-regular schedule.
- Mobile optimized: offer an optimized browsing experience on any device (mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop).
- Local languages: support for English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Greek, Czech, Portuguese, Swedish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Danish, Finnish, and Croatian.
- Branding: allow comprehensive customization of the look and feel of your checkout page.
- Advanced reporting: use our powerful reporting dashboards to showcase your company’s payment data, helping you make better business decisions.
- Enhanced security: support for 3DS straight out of the box.
- Latest technology: continually evolving to offer an advanced user experience, while complying with all the latest regulatory and security requirements.
Integrate with Viva Wallet
Start accepting payments online through Viva Wallet with ease. Find out more below about how to integrate with Viva Wallet.
Branches in Europe
Viva Wallet is the first European entirely cloud-based neobank using Microsoft Azure with branches in 23 countries in Europe. Viva Wallet is a Principal Member of Visa and Master Card for acquiring and issuing services.
Viva Wallet is supported in the following European countries:
- Getting started
What you need to know to integrate with Viva Wallet.
- Payment methods
Offer multiple payment methods to your customers.
- Smart Checkout
How to integrate our Smart Checkout with your website.
- Viva Wallet for WooCommerce
How to integrate your WooCommerce store with Viva Wallet.
- Tutorials for payments
From simple to complex use cases.
- Getting started
Covering matters such as account creation, integration set-up, etc.
- Integration reference
Covering matters such as authentication, test cards, debugging, etc.
Receive notifications each time a specific event takes place.
- Code samples for payments
Examples in PHP.
- Get Support
If you have any questions about our solutions, or questions about how to integrate with our solutions, please refer to our Get Support page.