Viva Wallet Developer Portal
The Viva Wallet Developer Portal is the single point of reference for merchants, integrators and developers who need to know how to integrate with Viva Wallet's platform quickly and effectively.
- Who can integrate with Viva Wallet?
- What can Viva Wallet offer?
- Other Developer Portal Resources
- Get Support
Who can integrate with Viva Wallet?
Viva Wallet’s payment platform can be used by a wide range of merchants in a number of different circumstances.
However you do business, there’s a Viva Wallet solution for you:
What can Viva Wallet offer?
Viva Wallet provides acquiring and issuing services enabling businesses to receive payments from their customers (accepting a multitude of payment methods), access transaction data, manage corporate expenses and more. Our all-in-one banking solution comprises a local IBAN account, business debit cards and a payment gateway.
Viva Wallet offers a range of features and benefits:
- Unified payments: your payments are unified both across channels, whether online payments or physical payments through POS, and across the 23 European countries we operate in
- Own solution: we are a licensed acquirer with direct scheme connectivity, using our own platform with no intermediaries for all our payment solutions
- Quick onboarding: no-hassle all-digital user-friendly onboarding with instant activation
- High conversion rates: recognize returning shoppers and preferred payment methods, use stored payment details to reduce customer effort and accelerate the payment
- 0% acceptance fees: earn back your acceptance fees by using your Viva Wallet Debit Mastercard for your corporate expenses
- Local IBAN account: we provide you with an IBAN-enabled local merchant account, so that you don’t have to set up a separate settlement account with a Bank
- Daily payouts: your online sales are cleared daily into your business account, even if it’s a weekend or a public holiday
- Multiple payment methods: Accept multiple payment methods, including Cards, Digital wallets, Local payment methods and Direct Debit & other
- Recurring payments: charge automatically the customer, for a fixed or variable amount, on a regular or non-regular schedule
- Mobile optimized: offer an optimized browsing experience on any device (mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop)
- Local languages: support for English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Greek, Czech, Portuguese, Swedish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Danish, Finnish, and Croatian
- Branding: allow comprehensive customization of the look and feel of your checkout page
- Advanced reporting: use our powerful reporting dashboards to showcase your company’s payment data, helping you make better business decisions
- Enhanced security: support for 3DS straight out of the box
- Latest technology: continually evolving to offer an advanced user experience, while complying with all the latest regulatory and security requirements
Other Developer Portal Resources
Please find below an overview of the other resources found within the Viva Wallet Developer Portal. You can also use the left navigation menu to dive further into topics.
- About Viva Wallet - general information about Viva Wallet, our Security & Technology practices and our PSD2 Compliance
- Payment Methods - details about the various payment methods we offer - Cards, Digital wallets, Local payment methods & Direct Debit & other, as well as our Payment methods icons
- Getting Started - your starting point, including account registration information, merchant & Smart Checkout credentials & payment sources
- Integration Reference - integration resources, including Basic & OAuth2.0 authentication, Test cards and environments, debugging errors & response information
- Webhooks - setup information and details on all of our payments webhooks, including Transaction Payment Created, Transaction Failed & all others
- Tutorials - tutorials covering a range of topics, such as General, Payments, Smart Checkout, POS & Terminals, APIs & Marketplaces
- Code Samples - code samples to assist with integrations, including creating payment orders, retrieving transactions & creating recurring payments
- Issuing - topics relating to issuing, including account debit cards & issuing API documentation
- Release Notes - a record of the additions and updates to the Viva Wallet platform
If you would like to integrate with Viva Wallet, or if you have any queries about our products and solutions, please see our Get Support page to see how we can help!