Acceptance Fees to 0%
Viva Wallet gives you the ability to earn back your Acceptance Fees to 0% on your card transactions.
What is the Acceptance Fees to 0%?
Viva Wallet gives the ability to all its business customers across Europe, to reach a zero (0%) transactions Commission.
Viva Wallet Terminal & Card combines:
👉 Acceptance and clearance of payments via cards (acquiring)
👉 Usage of Viva Company & Employee Debit Card (issuing)
👉 Applies to both in-store and online transactions (eCommerce)
How it works
- Every business customer is charged a commission for the sales they make based on the Interchange++ charging model.
- Sales transactions are credited early in the morning of the next day.
- In additional the viva cashback is indicated at the feed, ie “Congratulations! You have achieved to save #percentage of your fees, because you were using your card!”
The business customer receives every Sunday an email which informs him
- about the Viva Cashback or
- about the service (in case he doesn’t use the service)
The service is addressed to all our business customers, existing and new, without the need for the customer to apply for the service.
The business customers will benefit from the 0% Acceptance Fees, only when they spend their Viva Wallet Account balance coming from their sales, via their Company and Employee debit card.
The supported card schemes are:
- Visa Electron,
- Mastercard, and
- Maestro (including Maestro Bancontact*).
(*)Maestro Bancontact Belgium, refers to Belgium issued cards (locally), for which the processing is held through Maestro.
If you would like to integrate with Viva Wallet, or if you have any queries about our products and solutions, please see our Contact & Support page to see how we can help!