Before you begin:
Step 1: Create a payment source
To add a new payment source in the Viva Wallet banking app:
- Click on Sales in the left navigation:
- Click on Online payments in the Sales submenu:
- Click on Websites / apps in the Online payments submenu:
- Click on the Add Website/App button on the right.
The New Payment Source dialog box is displayed:
Complete the fields as follows:
- Code – the four-digit number in the top-left of the dialog box is the ‘Source Code’. Make a note of it for use in your plugin.
- Source Name – give your payment source a source name so you can recognise it in your reports.
- Linked Wallet – link the payment source to the required wallet.
- Protocol – if your e-commerce platform uses SSL on the checkout, select https, otherwise use http.
- Domain Name – enter the domain name to be associated (without the protocol. i.e. use
http://[yourdomain].com). If the site uses www, it must be specified and visa versa.
- Integration method – leave this with redirection selected.
- Company Logo - a PNG of your company logo to be displayed on the Viva Wallet payment page.
- Success URL – enter
- Failure URL – enter
Click on the Create button to finish creating the payment source.
Step 2: Integrate with the e-commerce store
To start using Viva Wallet as your payment gateway within Drupal Commerce:
If applicable, uninstall previously installed VivaWallet / Viva Payments payment module (
Install the new module (
Modules - Install new module - Upload a module).
Browse to the ZIP archive (
commerce_vivawallet-7.x-1.0.zip) you downloaded earlier to your desktop.
Enable the Viva Payments payment module (
Enable and configure the Viva Payments payment module (