Drupal UberCart 3
Our plugin for Drupal UberCart 3 enables you to receive payments to Drupal UberCart 3 via the Viva Wallet payment gateway.
Before you start
Before you begin:
- Log in to the Viva Wallet banking app, demo or live.
- Find your Merchant ID and API Key.
- Download API-master.zip to your desktop.
Adding the Viva Wallet plugin to Drupal UberCart 3 consists of the following steps.
Step 1: Create a payment source
To add a new payment source in the Viva Wallet banking app:
- Click on Sales in the left navigation:
Click on Online payments in the Sales menu.
Click on Websites / apps in the Online payments menu:
Click on the Add Website/App button in the top right-hand corner:
The New Payment Source dialog box is displayed:
Complete the fields as follows:
- Code – the four-digit number in the top-left of the dialog box is the ‘Source Code’. Make a note of it for use in your plugin.
- Source Name – give your payment source a source name so you can recognise it in your reports.
- Linked Wallet – link the payment source to the required wallet.
- Protocol – if your e-commerce platform uses SSL on the checkout, select https, otherwise use http.
- Domain Name – enter the domain name to be associated (without the protocol. i.e. use
http://[yourdomain].com). If the site uses www, it must be specified and visa versa.
- Integration method – leave this with redirection selected.
- Company Logo - a PNG of your company logo to be displayed on the Viva Wallet payment page.
- Success URL –
- Failure URL –
Click on the Create button to finish creating the payment source.
Step 2: Integrate with your e-commerce store
To start using Viva Wallet as the payment gateway within Drupal UberCart 3:
Unzip the archive (
API-master.zip) you downloaded earlier.
Open the directory (
API-master/Plugins/drupal/uc3_vivawallet) containing the source directory.
Upload (ftp/ssh) the
uc_vivawalletdirectory with its content to:
Enable the Vivawallet payment module (
Enable and configure the Vivawallet payment module (