Our plugin for Magento 2.3 and above enables you to receive payments to your Magento online store via the Viva Wallet payment gateway.
Before you start
- Log in to Viva Wallet, demo or live , and select the required account.
- Find your Merchant ID and API Key.
- Download API-master.zip to your desktop.
Adding the Viva Wallet plugin to Magento 2.3 consists of the following steps.
Step 1: Create a payment source
To add a new payment source in the Viva Wallet banking app:
- Click on Sales in the left navigation:
Click on Online payments in the Sales menu.
Click on Websites / apps in the Online payments menu:
Click on the Add Website/App button in the top right-hand corner:
The New Payment Source dialog box is displayed:
Complete the fields as follows:
- Code – the four-digit number in the top-left of the dialog box is the ‘Source Code’. Make a note of it for use in your plugin.
- Source Name – give your payment source a source name so you can recognise it in your reports.
- Linked Wallet – link the payment source to the required wallet.
- Protocol – if your e-commerce platform uses SSL on the checkout, select https, otherwise use http.
- Domain Name – enter the domain name to be associated (without the protocol. i.e. use
http://[yourdomain].com). If the site uses www, it must be specified and visa versa.
- Integration method – leave this with redirection selected.
- Company Logo - a PNG of your company logo to be displayed on the Viva Wallet payment page.
- Success URL –
- Failure URL –
- Checkboxes – read the information against each one and select them all.
Click on the Create button to finish creating the payment source.
Step 2: Integrate with your e-commerce store
To start using Viva Wallet as the payment gateway within Magento 2.3:
Unzip the archive (
API-master.zip) you downloaded earlier.
Open the directory (
API-master/Plugins/magento/magento23_vivawallet/Ced/VivaPayments) containing the source files.
Upload the files to your Magento installation, only new files will be added to the
bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Ced_VivaPayments.
Re-run compile command:
Re-run compile command:
In the Magento store settings:
- MerchantID – your Viva Wallet Merchant ID
- API Key – your Viva Wallet API Key
- Source Code – the payment source you set up in the Viva Wallet banking app
- OrderCode URL –
- Gateway URL –
- Transaction URL –
In order to deactivate the module:
bin/magento module:disable --clear-static-content Ced_VivaPayments.
In order to update static files:
bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy. Important: make sure that php path is correct in