Our plugin for PrestaShop allows you to accept payments online to your PrestaShop store via Viva Wallet. Your customers make a payment while on PrestaShop thanks to our native integration with PrestaShop. The Viva Wallet payment module for PrestaShop has the following features:
- Ease of setup with no monthly fees or hidden costs.
- No need to have a separate account for settlement.
- Money from customer payment is available in your Viva Wallet account the next day.
- Use your Viva Wallet Debit Mastercard to pay for your business expenses and lower your payment acceptance fees to 0%.
- Accept all major debit and credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Bancontact.
- When your customers pay, they are not redirected to an external page to complete their payment, thus you achieve high conversion rates.
- Through our reliable and state-of-the-art cloud-based infrastructure, you won’t miss a payment.
The Viva Wallet module for PrestaShop is designed for version 1.7.6 onwards. To install:
- Log in to PrestaShop and go to Modules > Module Catalogue:
Enter “viva wallet” in the search box and click on the search button.
Click on the Install button at the bottom of the Viva Wallet module:
After installation is successful, click on the Configure button.
Fill in the client credentials from your Viva Wallet account:
Click on the Save button and the Viva Wallet payment option is available in your checkout.
Alternative installation option
- Viva Wallet for PrestaShop (product page)
if the module is not available in the module catalogue you can download it via the above link
- Viva Wallet for PrestaShop (installation guide) (PDF)
accompanying detailed installation documentation.