To get started accepting payments via Viva Wallet is fairly straightforward:
1. Create account
There are two types of account:
- Sandbox/demo account, to be used for testing purposes, which creates ‘pseudo’ transactions, and will allow you to set up and test your integration with Viva Wallet. You should use test cards to make payments.
- Production/live account, to be used for dealing with real money.
2. Start taking payments
Integrate with Viva Wallet and accept payments online immediately, accepting a multitude of payment methods. Choose the option that best suits your business:
- E-commerce plugins: Integrate your WooCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, Magento or OpenCart shop with Viva Wallet via our plugins.
- Online checkouts: Integrate your custom online store with Viva Wallet by using one of our online checkouts.
- Payment tools: Accept payments online even without having an online store by using one of our payment tools.
- Online marketplace: Set up the payment flows of your online marketplace using Viva Wallet .
- POS API integration: Connect an app or ECR to a POS with our POS API integration.
- Web API integration: Create custom payment solutions by using the Viva Wallet Web API.
- Sandbox (demo) account
- Test cards and environments
- Production (live) account
- Payment methods
- Find your Merchant ID and API Key
- Create a payment source
- View the payment source list
- Debugging errors