To get started accepting payments via Viva Wallet is fairly straightforward:
1. Create account
There are two types of account:
- Sandbox/demo account, to be used for testing purposes, which creates ‘pseudo’ transactions, and will allow you to set up and test your integration with Viva Wallet. You should use test cards to make payments.
- Production/live account, to be used for dealing with real money.
2. Start taking payments
Integrate with Viva Wallet and accept payments online immediately, accepting a multitude of payment methods. Choose the option that best suits your business:
- Plugins: Integrate your WooCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, Magento or OpenCart shop with Viva Wallet via our plugins.
- Checkouts: Integrate your custom online store with Viva Wallet by using one of our checkouts.
- Payment tools: Accept payments online even without having an online store by using one of our payment tools.
- Marketplaces: Set up the payment flows of your marketplace using Viva Wallet.
- APIs for point of sale: Connect an app or ECR to a card terminal with our APIs for point of sale.
- APIs for payments: Create custom payment solutions by using the Viva Wallet API for payments.
- Account registration / sign-in
- Find your Merchant ID and API Key
- Find your client credentials
- Create a payment source
- View the payment source list