Payment source for Native Checkout v2
A payment source is where you provide details such as the domain name for your online store, the Viva Wallet account the payments will be deposited into (in case you have many), your company logo to show to the customer on the payment form, and so on. Multiple sources must be created when managing multiple online stores; each online store then has its own source. Also, you may want to use multiple sources, even for the same online store, in case you want to group and filter transactions (e.g. for different product categories).
To add a new payment source for Native Checkout v2 in the Viva Wallet banking app:
Log in to Viva Wallet, demo or live , and select the required account.
Click on Sales in the left navigation:
Click on Online payments in the Sales menu.
Click on Websites / apps in the Online payments menu:
Click on the Add Website/App button in the top right-hand corner:
The New Payment Source dialog box is displayed.
Select Redirection/Native Checkout v2 under ‘Integration method’:
Complete the remaining fields as follows:
- Code – the four-digit number in the top-left of the dialog box is the ‘Source Code’.
- Source Name – give your payment source a source name so you can recognise it in your reports.
- Linked Wallet – link the payment source to the required wallet.
- Protocol – if your e-commerce platform uses SSL on the checkout, select https, otherwise use http.
- Domain Name – enter the domain name to be associated (without the protocol. i.e. use
http://[yourdomain].com). If the site uses www, it must be specified and visa versa.
- Company Logo - a PNG of your company logo to be displayed on the Viva Wallet payment page.
- Success URL –
success(the exact value does not matter as this field is not used by Native Checkout).
- Failure URL –
failure(the exact value does not matter as this field is not used by Native Checkout).
- Checkboxes – read the information against each one and select them all.
- Click on the Create button to finish creating the payment source.