Find your account credentials
Your Viva Wallet account provides a number of different account credentials for different purposes.
- Merchant ID & API Key: Primarily used for APIs which authenticate with Basic Auth, as well as some of our plugins (WooCommerce Smart, OpenCart & Magento)
- Client (Smart Checkout) credentials: Used for APIs which authenticate with OAuth 2.0
- ISV credentials: Specifically used by ISV Partners to authenticate with OAuth 2.0
- Reseller API credentials: Specifically used for the Resellers API calls
- POS APIs credentials: Used for Android and iOS POS Activation requests, as well as the Cloud REST API
- Plugin-specific credentials: Unique credentials used for integrations with our Shopify, PrestaShop Smart & WooCommerce Standard plugins, respectively
If you would like to integrate with Viva Wallet, or if you have any queries about our products and solutions, please see our Contact & Support page to see how we can help!