Business Card Expenses
Information on our Business Card Expenses functionality.
Viva Wallet’s Business Card Expenses refers to physical or digital debit cards used by individual users or departments to allow corporate expenses to be paid.
We also offer Business Debit Cards for merchants’ business debit cards
- Create and manage as many personalised cards as you need for your employees or departments (once you have set up user accounts)
- Set specific usage limits for each card and view usage in real-time
- If desired, you can restrict these cards to certain MCCs (Merchant Category Codes), to allow for specific usage only (such as travel expenses)
- Generate analytic reports in real-time by employee, department or category to view corporate expenses easily
- Digitalise your receipts by uploading images of your receipts relating to business transactions instantly via the App
- Maximise your security with instant card locking for all lost or stolen cards
- Transfer money instantly anytime, even during weekends and public holidays
- Our ‘Acceptance Fees to 0%’ scheme is supported when using these cards
Digital cards can be customised to use your preferred branding (colour and company logo), as well as the required first name and surname.
Please see below for an example of the user experience within the Viva Wallet banking app for different (example) brands:
- Viva Wallet’s main site provides further details of our Business Card Expenses
If you would like to integrate with Viva Wallet, or if you have any queries about our products and solutions, please see our Contact & Support page to see how we can help!