ISV partner program
Our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partner program enables you to offer your products to any merchant inside the EEA without the need to expand your operations outside your country. Since Viva Wallet will be collecting the fee from your merchants, there is no need for you to establish a local presence in each country.
Integrate new features, differentiate your business model and grow your business — all with the support of Viva Wallet.
On this page:
You can get set up as a Viva Wallet ISV partner in four simple steps:
- Submit your request to participate in the ISV partner program*.
After successful approval of your application:
- Sign up for a merchant account with us.
- Complete verification process.
- Advise Sales to authorise your account as an ISV.
- Sign up for a demo merchant account with us.
- Advise Sales to authorise your demo account as an ISV.
- Share with Sales 1 the email addresses you have connected with Google Play Store on the test device(s).
1 Required for testing with Tap on Phone app only.
Provide Sales with:
- The logo of your company (transparent 341px x 250px size PNG).
- A short description of your service (up to 24 characters per line; up to 3 lines of text).
- Your Sales and Support contact details (up to 24 characters).
- A link to a promo or landing page where you describe clearly your pricing policy relating to the ISV model to which we can direct any of your merchants.
How to integrate with Viva Wallet
There are various methods for an ISV partner to integrate with Viva Wallet:
What are the benefits of joining the Viva Wallet ISV program?
Add payment options to your retail or business software, help your customers complete transactions faster and easier, and introduce new features without having to use a third-party payment terminal or software.
- Differentiate your business model
Offer payment industry-leading products and create your pricing
- Single integration for European markets
Make your software more global, with an increased scalability
- Simplified settlement
Single point of collection and Invoicing
- Best-in-class fraud detection technology
Peace of mind guaranteed
- 24x7 support by a dedicated Key Account Manager
All the support you need any time you need it
What are the requirements of applying?
ISVs must be able to:
- Integrate their software/solution with Viva Wallet payment solutions
- Offer out-of-the box Viva Wallet integration
- Control and collect the ISV fee they apply on every transaction
- Trigger but not intervene with the KYC/KYB process
What do I need to provide in order to become an ISV?
You are required to provide Viva Wallet with:
- Your company logo
- A short description of your services
- Your sales and support contact details
- A link to a promo page where you have described coherently your pricing policy relating to the ISV model
The above information will be shown in Viva Wallet’s ISV Directory under your Partner profile.
Can I set up a different fee per merchant?
Yes, you can set up a different fee per merchant. You can even set up a different fee per transaction of the same merchant.
What if I have merchants using a currency other than mine?
If one of your merchants is in a country with a different currency from the one you have in your Viva Wallet account, we will perform the exchange conversion based on the ECB FX rate of the day that the amount will be credited and charge the money directly to your account.
What happens in case one of my merchant’s transactions is refunded?
If a merchant refunds a transaction to a customer, then the ISV fee that was withheld for this transaction will be reversed.
What will happen if my ISV fee is greater than the total amount of the transaction?
The payment will be declined. So we suggest you run a check to make sure your ISV fee will always be less than the total amount of an individual transaction.
When will I receive the funds from the ISV fees?
You should be expecting to receive your funds within the first 10 working days of the month following the month that the transactions were executed.
ISV Program page on www.vivawallet.com .
Featured ISV Partners: