Viva Wallet online checkouts offer many benefits:
- 0% acceptance fees: earn back your acceptance fees by using your Viva Wallet Debit Mastercard for your corporate expenses.
- Local IBAN account: we provide you with an IBAN-enabled local merchant account, so that you don’t have to set up a separate settlement account with a Bank.
- Daily payouts: your online sales are cleared daily into your business account, even if it’s a weekend or a public holiday.
- Advanced reporting: use our powerful reporting dashboards to showcase your company’s payment data, helping you make better business decisions.
Integrate with Viva Wallet and take payments online immediately. Choose the option that best suits your business:
The most popular, most comprehensive, and easiest to integrate online checkout. When your customer is ready to make the payment, you direct them to a payment page hosted by Viva Wallet, where the customer provides their payment details and makes the payment. It involves minimal coding on your side and offers the widest variety of overall features:
- High conversion rates: recognize returning shoppers and preferred payment methods, use stored payment details to reduce customer effort and accelerate the payment.
- Multiple payment methods: accept multiple payment methods, such as international and local card schemes, digital wallets, local payment methods, online banking and direct debit.
- Recurring payments: save cards safely for later use with card tokenization.
- Mobile optimized: offer an optimized browsing experience on any device (mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop).
- Local languages: support for English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Greek, Czech, Portuguese, Swedish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Danish, Finnish, and Croatian.
- Branding: allow comprehensive customization of the look and feel of your checkout page.
- Enhanced security: support for 3DS straight out of the box.
- Latest technology: continually evolving to offer an advanced user experience, while complying with all the latest regulatory and security requirements.
Native Checkout v2
You can always use our advanced API to accept payments online, offering multiple payment methods and supporting recurring payments, without customers being redirected to a Viva Wallet page for payment.
Note that it will require considerable effort on your side, in order to integrate the various payment methods offered and implement the corresponding payment forms, implement flows for 3DS, implement card tokenization to use stored payment details, implement functionality to recognize returning shoppers and preferred payment methods, ensure a customer-centric user experience depending on customer country and device, and so on.
Of course, it requires special care to ensure PCI compliance to securely handle payment details such as credit cards.
Finally, it will also require ongoing effort on your side, in order to comply with continually changing regulatory and security requirements, include additional new payment methods, and incorporate additional local languages as you expand your business in other countries.