Information on the e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS) payment method.
- User Experience
- How to enable e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS)
- Payment method icon
- Get Support
e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS) is a payment method offered by Viva Wallet, which allows your customers to pay via ΔΙΑΣ (DIAS) bank transfer.
- Easy to use: Customers can quickly and easily log into their bank account to complete the transfer
- Security: Transactions are completed within the safe and secure environment of the customer’s bank
At the checkout, the customer selects e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS) as their preferred payment method:
After logging into their bank’s site, the customer selects ‘Viva Wallet’ as the payment option:
The customer then provides the unique payment code and the amount of the transaction before proceeding to pay:
- How to enable: Please refer to the How to enable section below
- Payment method type: Asynchronous - payments are not confirmed immediately, the confirmation of payment occurs when the funds arrive, which depends on when the customer will make the payment (they customer may pay even after the payment order has expired). You need to set up webhooks in order to get notified for asynchronous payments
- Refunds: Not yet supported
- Recurring payments: Not yet supported
- Pre-authorizations: Not yet supported
- Restricted MCC: All Merchant Categories are eligible to have e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS) enabled
- Μerchant countries: Available for merchants registered in Greece & Malta
- Customer countries: Available to customers in Greece only
- Pricing: Please refer to our pricing page under the main navigation for more information
- Settlement: Customer payments are deposited next day into your business account for confirmed payments / successful transactions (i.e. have statusId = F)
- Cross-currency payments: Not yet supported
- Additional notes: e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS) is not available through Quick Pay
How to enable e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS)
e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS) is enabled by default, meaning no extra setup is required from the merchant.
If desired, this payment method can be disabled by setting the
disableCash parameter to
true when creating a payment order
Payment method icon
If desired, you can download and use this icon on your site or online store, in order to show customers you offer e-banking (ΔΙΑΣ/DIAS) as a payment method:
If you would like to integrate with Viva Wallet, or if you have any queries about our products and solutions, please see our Get Support page to see how we can help!