You can accept payments online through Viva Wallet if you:
- do not have an online store, but have only a physical store
- do not have a store at all, and are self-employed, or work as a freelancer
- are a charity institution, or a non-profit organisation.
Viva Wallet provides the below options for accepting payments online from your customers, accepting a multitude of payment methods, even without having an online store:
Accept payments using a link:
- create a unique permanent payment link with your brand name:
- share your payment link everywhere, from social media to emails, SMS, messages, chatbots and more
- your customers follow the link, specify the amount they want to pay you, and proceed to make the payment.
Accept payments via email:
- create a payment notification for a particular customer, indicating the specific amount to be paid, along with a relevant description
- send the payment notification to your customer’s email with a click of a button
- your customer receives an email, follows the link, pays the amount, and you get notified.
A POS that is available inside your Viva Wallet business account: fill in your customer’s card details, select the charge button, and accept the payment.
Virtual Terminal is available only with certain account types. Please contact us to find out whether your business is eligible.