Payment notifications enable you to request payments for specific amounts from your customers into your Viva Wallet business account. The user receives the payment notification in their email inbox. Clicking to pay brings them to a Viva Wallet payment page. After they complete the payment, that’s it – you’re both notified!
To add a new payment notification:
- Log in to the Viva Wallet banking app and select the account you wish to use.
- Click on the Request money tab:
- Click on the New Notification button:
The New Payment Notification page is displayed:
Complete the mandatory fields:
- Your reference – to help you identify the payment.
- Amount – enter amount greater than 30p.
- A short description for this payment - note for customer.
- Customer Name
- Customer e-mail
- Source – select ‘default’ unless you have set up multiple sources representing the different parts of your business, in which case, choose the most suitable category instead.
Click on the Send Notification button.
The payment notification will be sent to the customer’s email address.