Payment notifications allow you to request payment for a specific amount from a customer into your Viva Wallet business account. The customer receives the payment notification in their email inbox. Clicking to pay brings them to a Viva Wallet payment page. After they complete the payment, that’s it – you’re both notified!
To add a new payment notification:
- Visit register and click on Login.
The Sign in to your account page is displayed.
- Enter your mobile number and password and click on the Sign in button.
The Viva Wallet account landing page is displayed.
- Click on the Select button for the account you wish to view.
Your account dashboard is displayed.
- Click on the Request money tab:
- Click on the New Notification button:
The New Payment Notification page is displayed:
Complete the mandatory fields:
- Your reference – to help you identify the payment.
- Amount – enter amount greater than 30¢/30p.
- A short description for this payment - note for customer.
- Customer Name
- Customer e-mail
- Source – select ‘Default’ unless you have set up a separate payment source for this payment channel.
Click on the Send Notification button.
The payment notification will be sent to the customer’s email address.