Accept card payment methods from international and local card schemes with other payment methods coming soon.
The Viva Wallet Prestashop module is compatible with version 1.7.6 onwards.
Our plugin for PrestaShop allows you to accept payments online to your PrestaShop store via Viva Wallet. Your customers make a payment while on PrestaShop thanks to our native integration with PrestaShop. The Viva Wallet payment module for PrestaShop has the following features:
- Ease of setup with no monthly fees or hidden costs.
- No need to have a separate account for settlement.
- Money from customer payment is available in your Viva Wallet account the next day.
- Use your Viva Wallet Debit Mastercard to pay for your business expenses and lower your payment acceptance fees to 0%.
- Accept all major debit and credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Bancontact.
- When your customers pay, they are not redirected to an external page to complete their payment, thus you achieve high conversion rates.
- Through our reliable and state-of-the-art cloud-based infrastructure, you won’t miss a payment.
On this page:
Create Prestashop Credentials
Before doing anything, you need to grab your Viva Wallet Client ID and generate your unique Client Secret, following the below steps.
Sign in to the Viva Wallet banking app and select the required account.
Click on Settings > API Access and scroll down to the Prestashop Credentials section:
To generate you prestashop account credentials, click on the Generate a pair of credentials button.
Make a temporary note of your Client ID and Client Secret for later use.
If you forget the Client secret, you can regenerate a new one clicking on Forget your secret? Generate a new one. button.
Add Viva Wallet plugin in your prestashop store
Adding the Viva Wallet plugin to PrestaShop consists of the following steps. To install:
Log in to PrestaShop and go to Modules > Module Catalog:
Enter viva in the search box and click on the search button.
You may view the Viva Wallet module.
Click on the Install button at the bottom of the Viva Wallet module:
After installation is successful, click on the Configure button.
Fill in your account credentials from your Viva Wallet account:
Click on the Save button and the Viva Wallet payment option is available in your checkout.
Alternative download option
If the module is not available in the module catalogue, you can find out more information and download the Viva Wallet native plugin for PrestaShop via the following link:
Viva Wallet for PrestaShop (product page)
Detailed installation documentation:
Viva Wallet for PrestaShop (installation guide) (PDF)