Learn about the additions and updates to Viva Wallet platform.
- Support Discover Cards in Smart Checkout.
Based on direct integration with Diners, they are now supported both Diners Club International (DCI) and Discover Cards.
- Android / Merchant switching from Viva Wallet POS UI.
A new feature allows a common pool of merchants to execute payments on behalf of several third merchants who have access to this common pool (in Android).
- iOS/ Bill Payments Feature.
Functionality for Bill Payments on iOS devices.
- Revise cash text on smart checkout.
The cash text on Smart Checkout now shows the order code as well.
- Show Interchange Fee.
Merchants will be able to see the Interchange fee per transaction.
- PAX / Diners Acceptance.
PAX Terminals are able to support Diners Acceptance.
- iOS / Merchant switching from Viva Wallet POS UI.
A new feature allows a common pool of merchants to execute payments on behalf of a number of third merchants who have access to this common pool (in iOS).
- Decline recovery for smart checkout.
Better handle some declines, returning the customer to Smart Checkout providing the appropriate information message.
- IRIS ecommerce - Debtor bank issuing.
Provide the ability to perform payments through IRIS Ecommerce.
- Android / Bill Payments Feature.
User can select from the Android Viva Wallet App to perform bill payments either by manually entering the data, or by scanning a barcode.
- Change Viva logo in Viva Checkout.
The Standard Viva Wallet icon is displayed in the Viva Checkout.
- Enable transfers for resellers in selfcare UI.
Resellers are able to perform transfers (Send/Request money, Pay bills, Deposit money) from their selfcare.
- Enhance Οutgoing Bank Transfer API.
Instant transfer will be possible, when the target IBAN supports this functionality.
- Payconiq QR (smart checkout & tap on phone).
Payconiq QR is available as a payment method through Smart Checkout and in Tap on Phone application.
- Informative 3DS Text.
On the 3DS challenge window during a payment, the displayed text provides the proper information.
- Update the diners logo on Smart Checkout.
Diners updated logo is showed on Smart Checkout
- Eparavolo changes on RI validation.
Payment code changed to RF.
- Online Bill Payments (incoming).
Online bill payments and IRIS ecommerce payments for organizations that supports these functionalities.
- Payconiq refund via Sepa Credit Transfer.
Support refunds in IBANs that are retrieved through Payconiq.
- Set your brand color in Smart Checkout.
A new parameter is introduced in the URL, so that the merchant can change the look & feel of Smart Checkout.
- A new feature is introduced, with which the merchant can set a fixed (non editable) number of installments for the specific payment order.
A merchant can specify a number of installments, that will not be editable, for a payment order.
- The customer can use a saved card to pay with installments.
During payment, the customer can select to pay with installments with an already saved card.
- Bill Payments option is supported for a number of organizations.
A customer can perform Bill Payments to a plethora of organizations.
- OTP and Captcha functionality have been added in Login page and Reset Password process.
During Login and/or Reset Password process, a customer will be prompted to enter an OTP and/or proceed with Captcha security method.
- Android feature update. Home screen will always have the updated balance shown.
In the Android app, whenever customers select to go to the home screen, from whichever screen they were previously, the balance will appear always updated.
- Bancontact supports one tap pin across all countries.
- Enable Samsung Pay for France.
A customer can select Samsung Pay as a payment method for any merchant located in France.
- Hungarian forint currency supported in Quick Pay.
Hungarian forint currency is now supported in Quick Pay.
- RF code supported to pay bills through Selfcare.
Customers can pay their bill payments now through Selfcare by entering the RF code.
- New Viva Wallet branch in Hungary country.
Viva Wallet website launched for Hungary country, along with PAX terminal software as well.
- Change in the UI of Android app for Instant transfers for non Greek Customers.
UI changes for non-Greek customers in the Android app, while customers are using Instant transfers functionality.
- Enable Samsung Pay as payment method for United Kingdom.
A customer can pay his order with Samsung Pay for any registered merchant located in the UK.
- Support SEPA payments.
Customer can make SEPA payments through Selfcare.
- Samsung Pay launched as new payment method.
Samsung Pay is implemented as a new payment method in Smart Checkout.
- Message notification during 3DS loading.
In case of 3DS triggering during a payment, an information message appears until the 3DS is loaded for better customer experience.
- New Password policy applied due to security reasons.
The password the users enter is passing through security checks. The users are informed on how to build their passwords.
- OTP validation feature introduced in the Login page.
When customers are logging in, they need to enter an OTP.
- A modal window opens when the customers press “more” containing more information about their order.
When a customer is pressing on the “more” text, there is a pop-up window that appears with the information about their items/orders.
- Display logos of popular card schemes.
Logos of popular card schemes are visible to the customers.
- The default order timeout in Create Payment Order API Call, changed to 30 minutes.
The customer’s payment order lasts 30 minutes, until it times out.
- Apple Pay is enabled as payment method to the following countries.
Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Portugal
- Smart Checkout form lunched for ISV partners with OAuth2 authentication method.
- PayPal Buy Now Pay Later launched as payment method.
Customers can pay their orders with PayPal’s functionality “Buy Now Pay Later”.
- iOS / Browser-based login.
The login in the app on iOS devices is like the browser’s login.
- iOS / Update add money page in Czech Republic merchant accounts.
In the app on iOS devices the “Add money page” new fields were added to cover domestic transfers for Czech Republic.
- Support google pay 3ds in smart checkout.
3DS validation will appear while customers select Google Pay as payment method in Smart Checkout.
- Using email and name of a saved card.
When a customer is using a saved card to pay, the email and the name will be populated automatically.
- Pay with Cash.
Customers in Greece have the option to pay with cash in Viva Spots.