Release Notes - 2021
Release Notes for 2021.
- Hungarian forint currency supported in Quick Pay.
Hungarian forint currency is now supported in Quick Pay.
- RF code supported to pay bills through Selfcare.
Customers can pay their bill payments now through Selfcare by entering the RF code.
- New Viva Wallet branch in Hungary country.
Viva Wallet website launched for Hungary country, along with PAX terminal software as well.
- Change in the UI of Android app for Instant transfers for non Greek Customers.
UI changes for non-Greek customers in the Android app, while customers are using Instant transfers functionality.
- Enabled Samsung Pay as payment method for United Kingdom.
A customer can pay his order with Samsung Pay for any registered merchant located in the UK.
- Support SEPA payments.
Customer can make SEPA payments through Selfcare.
- Samsung Pay launched as new payment method.
Samsung Pay is implemented as a new payment method in Smart Checkout.
- Message notification during 3DS loading.
In case of 3DS triggering during a payment, an information message appears until the 3DS is loaded for better customer experience.
- New Password policy applied due to security reasons.
The password the users enter is passing through security checks. The users are informed on how to build their passwords.
- OTP validation feature introduced in the Login page.
When customers are logging in, they need to enter an OTP.
- A modal window opens when the customers press “more” containing more information about their order.
When a customer is pressing on the “more” text, there is a pop-up window that appears with the information about their items/orders.
- Display logos of popular card schemes.
Logos of popular card schemes are visible to the customers.
- The default order timeout in Create Payment Order API Call, changed to 30 minutes.
The customer’s payment order lasts 30 minutes, until it times out.
- Apple Pay is enabled as payment method to the following countries.
Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Portugal
- Smart Checkout form lunched for ISV partners with OAuth2 authentication method.
- PayPal Buy Now Pay Later launched as payment method.
Customers can pay their orders with PayPal’s functionality “Buy Now Pay Later”.
- iOS / Browser-based login.
The login in the app on iOS devices is like the browser’s login.
- iOS / Update add money page in Czech Republic merchant accounts.
In the app on iOS devices the “Add money page” new fields were added to cover domestic transfers for Czech Republic.
- Support google pay 3ds in smart checkout.
3DS validation will appear while customers select Google Pay as payment method in Smart Checkout.
- Using email and name of a saved card.
When a customer is using a saved card to pay, the email and the name will be populated automatically.
- Pay with Cash.
Customers in Greece have the option to pay with cash in Viva Spots.